Friday, July 13, 2007

July Update

The girl has made great progress in physical strength in the past few days. She's doing great with trunk strength, managing to hold her self at nearly a 90 degree angle. She's even started to roll over, from stomach to back. She really doesn't like tummy time I guess! I've come to realize, though, that we will likely face some challenges with her. I think she's going to be very attached to me and it won't be easy to start her in daycare, which we're currently looking to do at about 10 months (or January, if all pans out).

The boy also continues to amaze, but on the cognitive front. The other day, he told me he wanted to move because our garage is too messy.
Today at the park, a parent said he was taking his son to get I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M. The boy immediately responded, "Why is Willy going to get ice cream?" Our tools are quickly being diminished...

No comments:

Post a Comment